Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

A Blast from the Past.

The following was my first comic strip ever. This dates back to '97 when I was still going to Texas Tech. Its sort of a cross between the Dilbert cartoon strip and the movie Falling Down. I had planned to get this published in a local 'zine and do a continued story line, but the guy doing it was a putz, who only came out with one issue (and forgot to include this strip), and then moved on to something else. Anyways, here it is for your perusal.


Click Image to View Strip

4 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

Man I remember when you did this one. and I remember the dumbass publisher too... it's a shame, because I think you could have got a lot out of doing a strip like this way back then. C'est la vie.

--Will

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww. Thats just so wrong. lol

Adrienne

12:35 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Yeah, I probably should have kept on doing this strip. Maybe in the near future!

Adrienne: It just goes to show you, people have different tastes, my friend SaraZann loved the simulated brains. But, its not for everyone.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

If any one needs to pass messages along or contact me for personal reasons, just email me at:
badkins42nospam@hotmail.com

Just take out the 'nospam' part and it should go through just fine. Thanks.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home