Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

CUTE FUZZY AMINALS RETURN!!!

Again with the cute fuzzies... For some reason the jokes all seem to be about parties. Oh well. :)


Click Image to View Strip

I'm trying to keep a set pattern of some kind in my strips. In experimenting, I'm trying out a style/storyline for about four strips 2 strips fit on my bristol board so this translates to two pages). I'm moving around so much for three reasons.
1) To challenge myself artistically,
2) To keep it fun, and
3) Because I haven't found a story/style that I
want to do repeatedly as a continuous strip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home