Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Pope on Leno

I don't know if I'm the only one who sent the "Suspect Pope" picture in to Leno, but I was informed by my younger brother that it had been used.

Check out what he said about the headline

(If the link doesn't work at some future date, tell me, and I'll post the images and words here instead.)

More toons to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home