Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Perversity Submission #1

No, I have not turned this into some S&M site. (Sorry to disappoint...)

I have been working on some toons to send The Perversity Weekly. Texas Tech's very own satire/parody newspaper. I'm sending an application and two cartoons submissions.

Here is the first one:



Click Image to View Cartoon

I'm fairly confident that I can get the gig, especially since it pays nothing!

Take care.

:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Toon dude!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Thanks for the comments guys!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home