Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Part III: Those Damn Care Bears (tm) !!

Ah, yes "Griz" the cute, fuzzy, belegerint, and drunk teddy bear. For some reason he is the most fun to draw. I had intended for "Leo" to be my 'spokesman' (I happen to be a Leo, so I thought it would be fitting), but I like Griz more.


Click Image to View Strip

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

I'm telling you man. That damned bear should have his own series. And he should make fun of every stereotyped plush teddy in the biz, from pooh to snuggles to the freaking masturbating bear. He's a riot.

--Will

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home