Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Happy Easter Froggy-poo....

I just can't stand it. I had to put this up. It's one of the funniest ads I've ever seen.



Click Image to View (and no I didn't draw it)

They had this frog blown up to 3 feet tall at my local Wal-Mart. What gets me is how happy it is....

Oh, btw Happy Easter to everyone! If you don't celebrate Easter, then Happy March 27th anyways!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that is SICK, SICK, SICK...but funny...

7:41 AM  
Blogger Badkins said...

UPDATE: I actually saw the commercial recently, the frog was 3D and happily wiping its butt in front of this kid who was having problems with the toilet paper. . . Its one thing to have an animated character for a cereal... crazy stuff

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home