Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Monday, June 20, 2005

I WANA B A PERV!

...work for the Perversity Weekly that is.

Here is the second submission for The Perversity Weekly:



Click Image to View Cartoon

Wish me luck for my submissions!

Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

Any luck yet on getting the PW to publish your cartoons?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Haven't heard back from them, but I think they may be out for the summer (if they still exist). I'll update as soon as I know more.

6:59 AM  
Blogger chatty said...

pretty neat stuff.. check out my blog at CHATSCARTOONS@blogspot.com
i could also do with some critic

5:06 AM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Thanks for checking out the site! Anyone reading this should also check out chatty's blog, cool and different stuff!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home