Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Evolution vs Intelligent Design ...a third alternative?

With the growing controversy about Evolution vs Intelligent Design, its comforting to know that there is a third alternative.

Fight Global warming! Be a pirate!

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Flimsy Sanity said...

The fourth alternative is to get your free doctorate diploma from the International University of Nescience; the educational arm of the Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic. This is for all the people who don't give a shit where we came from - who can deal with someone who just shrugs their shoulders and mutter "whatever" and if conversation still drones on - can dig out their professional looking diploma - and its free!!!
p.s. thanks for visiting my site.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

A whole month without posts from Brandon. I need my fix. Where's Mr B?

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home