Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

CFA: The End?

Well, this will be the last installment of CUTE FUZZY AMINALS for a little while. I'm moving on to different styles. If anybody would like to see more of any of my characters or types of jokes. Feel free to comment. Thanks!


Click Image to View Strip

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOO! NOT THE END! They were all killed by the squirrel's 'family' weren't they?!

Adrienne

1:26 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Shh... don't let the Squirrel Mafia hear you! If you look in future cartoons you may find clues to Ducky's fate....

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home