Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Howdy all!

First a few things.

1) Thanks everyone for telling me I should keep doing this blog.
2) I don't have much work done to put up.
3) Yes, I am working on some new stuff. :)
4) Warcraft is not crack,Kingdom of Loathing is crack.
5) I have been working on alot of personal issues recently (getting my 'stuff' together and working mostly).
6) Thanks to Flimsy Sanity and Ghost for your comments on my last post.
7) Check out my friend David's blog. He's been doing alot of work recently!
8) Thats all for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home