Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

This week's post: OLD ART!

I've been doing alot more sketching this week, I'm really feeling like I'm 'getting it' now....well part of 'it'. Sketch Club was a good success, it will only get bigger and better over time.

I couldn't get the scanner at my job to work, or get my butt to William's this week, so no new art. But I do have a some OLD ART (woohoo!). So here is one piece that I've been meaning to post for some time. The Bookcrossing cartoon submission I did last year. I held off on posting it because I wasn't sure if they would use in in anything. They haven't, so here it is. I call it 'The Prisoner'.



Click Image to View Image

If you're not sure what the cartoon means, just go to the site and see what they do. Very cool.

Until next time I remain your humble blogger,

Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home