Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My week....so far

Monday: Evacuated from home because of nearby propane explosions...
Tuesday: Back home, attempted to get car repaired, mechanic too busy...
Wednesday: Started early, had car looked at, engine running better than ever...
Later that day, while going to a friends house, car belches smoke...
While attempting to pull over into a parking lot car dies...
Moments later car goes up in flames, no one hurt...
The car is dead...
Thursday: Signed title over to wrecker service. Went back to work. Wrote on blog.
I'm OK, mostly fine about all this.

And to end:

Just remember kids:

3 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

What's with all this stuff asploding all around you? Maybe I should keep my distance, eh? Don't want to spontaneously combust.

Seriously, sorry you've had such a week. Dont' forget it all started with cowboys shooting shit. It was bound to go downhill from there.

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes.. Well, on a positive note - you've just saved 100% on your car insurance! That's better than Geico's offer!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Thanks for all of the concern everyone. :P

Seriously, thanks for posting, and making me laugh.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home