Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Talent Monkey Has Spoken

William is hosting another Sketch Night everyone!

Draw Monkeys! Draw!!!

Sketchnight this Wednesday (Feb 8th) at 8pm. Denny's on Slide.
There will be much fun... and DOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!

See you there. Bring your monkeys.

--Will


Image by William Terrell

2 Comments:

Blogger Badkins said...

Glad to be back!

I believe Denny's has bananas, but they will charge... feel free to bring your own. :P

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the art. The character is enticing. The colors are perfect and I especialy liked the way everything flowed over the page .SIZEKILL AND BURBIT GIVE TWO THUMBS UP THE OLD WAAZOO

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home