Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

They Fight Crime...no really!



One is a sharp dressing, cane wielding, idealist, who women find irresistable, the other is swinging schizoid anti-hero with a PhD in Asskickology.
They Fight Crime!... In Indianapolis.

I recently heard of Mr. Silent and Doktor DiscorD from the Metropolis Comic Radio Show (Thursdays 7-8pm on my local college radio station 88.1 KTXT).

So anyways, these guys apparently go out at night and try to keep the streets safe. Not a bad thought, though I worry others will follow in their footsteps and not be as lucky...

I believe the first post about them was at WarrenEllis.com, but you can find more info by searching for their names or the name of their group... get this: The Justice Society of Justice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home