Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What the heck is Project: May-Ahem?

I got this strange phone call today. The person on the other line was whispering to hide their voice.

"It's time for Project: May-ahem..."
"Project: Mayhem?" I asked.
"No, Project: May-AHEM." they said.
"Oh, what's that?"
"Come to Freebirds on Saturday from 7:00pm to 10:00pm and you'll receive your instructions."
"Hey, that's where my group meets. Does this have something to do with them?"
"They will be very important. That is all." And then they hung up.

Freakin' weirded me out. I tried to dial Star 69, but the number couldn't be reached.

Well, I guess I'll find our Saturday. I hope everyone will join me in finding out what this could all be about.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home