Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pintos, the motorized ones....

My friend Sara is now trying to trade a 1975 Hot Wheels Poison Pinto for a real Pinto. Here is my photoshop rendition of it:


Click Image to View Image

If you are interested in trading for the toy, go here. Sara is willing to do as many trades as it takes.

Until we meet again,

Brandon Adkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home