Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I GOT THE FEVER!

I've been sick most of this week; fever, swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, and just plain feeling tired.

Here is a quick photoshop sketch of me being sick,I did a few minutes ago:

(No, that's not a beret)

Just before I got sick, my friend Will and I went to the Mall and sketched people. It was a great time!

Until next time my friends. I remain,

Brandon Adkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home