Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

One of those posts you write, and wonder about.

Hey all,

Of course a lot has happened since my last post. Still working at The Odyssey, still doing comics...

I'm ready to make change in the way I live my life. A lot of things have changed for me - the universe pushing me out in the open.

I can no longer hide in my cave of solitude.

I can no longer let everyone's needs come before mine.

I can no longer let fear hold me hostage.

I can no longer let the opinions of other people take precedent over the true wishes of my heart.

I can no longer be the quiet person standing in back.

I can no longer live my life by the rules I made for myself when I was a child.

There will be more art here, sooner than later.

There will be more posts in general.

There will be a change.

Thank you.

-Brandon

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger DonellC said...

Hey Brandon! HAPPY ARTING!!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Hey Donell! Thanks! It will be :)

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Daria said...

Sounds like the beginning of a new life to me. Go for it!! :)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home