Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Posting Blues

If you've been visiting my blog regularly (and I know you have), you may have noticed that I've been back dating my posts. For example on Friday the 12 you wouldn't see a post but by the 16th Friday's post will appear. This is because I don't currently own a scanner, or web space. I'm borrowing my friend Will's scanner and website usually once a week to upload the strips. Then I type up these snappy messages and post the pictures from my home computer.

Sound a bit complicated? Well Its not too bad, but I thought It might cause some confusion. One thing I have been committed to is posting the cartoons with the date that I actually finished them. So this blog is a fairly good representation of what I do for this project each week.

Man sometimes I type way too much! Bye. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

it's SOOOOOO complicated!!!! IT MAKES MY BRAAAAAAINNS HURT!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Must... read... previous... posts.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm.. Brains.. hehe Nice work Brandon. I haven't had the time to really comment on these posts, but I want you to know I added your link to my site!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandon..
There are free image hosting sites. They are online all the time. I use photobucket.com but there are many other sites.
You can put a direct link to the image url on your pages. There are limits on image size, bandwidth used, content, etc, so you might need to do some research to best fit your needs.

Do a google search for "free image hosting"

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scanner is on the way, my friend...

stefan

12:57 AM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Luis: Thanks for checking my blog out, and double thanks for adding me to your links section.

Anonymous: Thanks for the tips, I'm also thinking about adding Haloscan to my blog for comments. Still deciding though.

Stefan: I really appreciate the scanner, hopefully this means that I'll be posting more often!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home