Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Fam-Damily Revisited

Here is the other "Fam-Damily" cartoon I finally got around to scanning today (after I found the thing).



Click Image to View Cartoon

On another note:
I recently submitted my blog to LS Blogs which is pretty cool. It lets you search/be listed by category, location, and name. Worth a look-see.

Time for dinner. Yum!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think today is the first time I have actually seen your signature (or noticed anyway). That's bad ass.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Moral-
Not too likely. Carbs are my friends :) I recently saw an issue of The New Yorker that had a series of 'carb cartoons' that were part of an advertisment for Atkins Low Carb Food. I actually did my cartoon before I saw them.

Stefan-
Thanks, I think its pretty cool myself. I've never seen one like it.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

I'd love to see more of your sketchbook stuff. As well as the comics. It's cool to see you branching out and trying so many new styles.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Ghost-
Glad you like the sketches..
I think its important to try different styles, I learn so much that way.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home