Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The great thing about 0001.

Well, I've said I'll do single panel cartoons, and here is the 'first'. In my new nifty filing system it's called (of all things) 0001.

I plan to update this blog every few days with new stuff. It won't always be cartoons though. Just come on back and see!




Click Image to View Cartoon

2 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

It's great to see you posting again! I'm really enjoying the new cartoons. Keep it up Mr. B.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Thank's Will! I'm glad to be doing it again.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home