Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

Well it's been 1 year since Jen and I got married (Mar 23, 2004) down in San Antonio. I am blessed to have such a beautiful, creative, smart, and caring person in my life! We've had a good year together, and hope that there are many more to come.

Here is a picture from our wedding.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Picture! CONGRATS!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Badkins said...

The big thing we did was go to the Science Spectrum/Omnimax Theatre. We played around in the museum and then watched Mystery of the Nile. We also ate out alot, and exchanged gifts (she got me alot of cool art supplies I've been needing!)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home