Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Kingdom of Loathing Clan Website Ideas

Here is my first set of ideas for the Kingdom of Loathing clan. Clan Bagel. I'll link to the clan's new site if/when there is some of my work on it.



Click Image to View Sketches

The top half are concepts for snazzy catch phrases, and the second half are ideas for a wierd bagel headed character.

Feedback? Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home