Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Yep another nerdy contest...

I'm a nerd. But, I am a nerd who is drawing more, and has good taste in movies.

Below is an entry for a another contest in the Kingdom of Loathing forums.
This seems to be a continuous source for projects, and I am seeking other sites as well.



Viddy well, my brothers

Check out the forum post to see part of who I based the drawing on, and here to see the movie inspiration (Yes, I could have just linked directly to the image, but I thought I'd properly credit the site).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home