Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My KOLish take on Dinosaur Comics

Here is my entry for a Dinosaur Comics contest in the Kingdom of Loathing forums, the prize is game related.

I decided to do KOL style art instead of using the standard images. The idea is that its an introduction to KOL for people who like Dinosaur Comics.



Click Image to View Entry

Here is a link to the KOL forum post , for those of you interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home