Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Friday, November 04, 2005

T-Rex: The Ascension

Here is my second entry for a Dinosaur Comics contest in the
Kingdom of Loathing forums.



Click Image to View Entry

Check out the positive review of the previous toon!

These have been fun, but thats the last one. I have a few more pressing projects to work on now. Check back to see!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Great One said...

your a nerd!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

It takes one to know one =P

For example: Mr. Level 60 Shaman

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home