Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween, the internets, and tidings of dinosaurs.

Happy Halloween everyone! Updates!

My rough Kingdom of Loathing clan sketches have made it to the internets.

Here is the link to the Clan Bagel website.

And this is a link to the Kol Visual Wiki that Clan Bagel is featured in. I think the Wiki has had some technical problems recently, so if you get an error message, try again later.

I'll post the final drawings here soon. And coming up soon....Dinosaur Comics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home