Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Ninja Turdles Rule!

I made this as a gift for my friend David. In his blog : ( http://www.ninjaturdles.com/blog/ )
he's got this cute little cartoon called Office Spaced Ninja Turdles. I had this idea for a drawing almost instantly. Sometime in the near future I'll have a color version up. I hope he, and my faithful readers (all two of them) like it.


Click Image to View Strip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home