Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Silent Subculture - Skaterboys

Here's my third installment.


Click Image to View Strip

I think my use of 'blacks'(areas of solid or near solid black ink) in this cartoon is better than the first in the series. Over all I'm pleased with the results.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

after looking at this one for a minute i realized that the little guy in the background doing the handplant in the first frame is one of the coolest shadow figures i've ever seen...stickdeath.com would be jealous...

stefan

9:06 AM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Thanks Stefan. I had actually planned to use some sort of reference for that part, but my timeframe didn't work out for that so I just sort of winged it. Glad you liked it.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I have to admit..I just saved all of you Silent Subcultures and made a wallpaper. I love them...oh god they are soooo great..I love them. I hope you don't mind...but I just love them and must have them to look at for later times without logging on.

Jessica

5:11 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Jessica-
I'm glad you like them! Please feel free to copy any of my cartoons (for personal use of course). I'm thrilled that someone would want to look at these more than once.

If anyone else has (or plans to) copy a particular cartoon, leave a comment for me. That way I can see which cartoons/strips are the most liked. Thanks!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home