Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Style Suggestions:

In case you were wondering, I am open for suggestions on which kind of style I will be emulating. I plan to do four strips in a row with a different style and 'story type'. At the moment I'm trying on styles from the cartoon strips in my local paper. There are a lot of good ones to choose from, so I'm having trouble deciding.

Here's where you come in:
A quiz

1) What cartoon style would you like to see most?
Least?
2) Which cartoon 'series' have you liked most so far?
Least liked?
Why?
3) Is their any particular type of story/characters you would like to see?
Any you wish I would avoid?

Thanks for your time and input!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the beetle bailey style...it seems to work well for you. A quick note though; if you could fade some of the background inks it would make the foreground actions stand out better...sometimes it's hard to focus on what i need to see in the panel. Overall though I think this is a real clean, direct approach to what you are trying to do, especially since there are no words and that's important.

stefan

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home