Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Silence of the Subcultures...

Here's the last installment of Silent Subculture for now.


Click Image to View Strip

I think the over all 'color' scheme in this one is good, and I am pleased with the way the girl turned out.

I've really enjoyed this style of cartooning, and have gotten alot of positive feedback from friends. I have however had a bit of trouble creating a good silent story (especially the last two). I will revisit 'silent comics' in the near future, but I'm going to take a break from it for a little while(and maybe study up a bit).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...it took me a minute...now imagine what, say, Paris Hilton might dream to freak her out. hehe

stefan

9:03 AM  
Blogger Badkins said...

I couldn't imagine... :)

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

_shiver_

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home