Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Arrrrrrrrrrrt Git' Togetharrr (Art get-together)

My friend William sent me this email. I just had to share it:

Yar!!
Thar be sketchin' to be done in the LBK me buckos!
Tharsddee OrctobARR ThirteEenth (that be NEXT Tharsddee not this Tharsddee - fir 'n you idgits!) at 8 in the afternoon! Meet'n's at the Denny's hole on the 50th street and slide road. Be thar matey's and bring yer sketchbooks and of curse 'yer writin' sticks!
Two-eyed Willie be back in town and he's gots a mean hankerin to draw with ye lot. Show yer bloody love and geet yer asses there, aye! Yar!!
--Will Terrell
Ps. *pirates hate ninjers... so don't bring 'et scum wit'chee, aye! Or ye be scallwaggered too with a buttpunchin' ye'll not soon fergeet.*

For those of you who can't decipher Will's pirate-speak:
Because Will is back in town he'd like to see everybody. On next Thursday at 8:00PM there will be a sketch night at the Dennys on 50th street. Bring your sketchbooks and pencils, but NO NINJAS (or you get buttpunched).

3 Comments:

Blogger Badkins said...

I'm glad you enjoy my blog, but I think you may have the wrong idea about it. I mean, pirates sometimes wear frilly shirts, but gay? I don't think so, they're more metrosexual (but don't call them that or you get buttpunched).

6:55 AM  
Blogger The Great One said...

Does that mean I am not invited.... I make ninjaturdle comics you know... sniff sniff...

11:43 AM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Well, he didn't specify ninja turdles.....but you won't actually 'bring along' one so its probably ok. Besides, if it isn't ok you just get buttpunched (man I like saying that), he didn't say you couldn't still draw.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home