Oops... I Arted!

On this weblog I will post cartoon strips, drawings, one panel cartoons, sketches, and updates on the Lubbock comics community. I hope to get feedback, increase my artistic skills, and get 'those' ideas out of my head. Feel free to critique me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

There I sat all broken hearted,
tried to draw but only Arted.
Now I choose not to sweat it,
I can Art and not regret it.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Clan Bagel ideas. Part 2.

Here is the second submission for Clan Bagel of KoL:



Click Image to View Cartoon

Although it's a bit rough, the middle is my favorite. I included a roll in the hay, and hell ramen (drink and food from the game, on account of the clan being generous with food.) The field in the lower left hand corner is made up of symbols representing knowledge(spades), and community(heart). I got the symbols for the field from a quiz popular among Kolers.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Great One said...

that is making me hungry.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Badkins said...

That game has such great recipes, like insanely spicy bean burritos, papaya tacos, and batwing chow mien. Yum!

Actually, some of their recipes have inspired real meals for me. (No batwings....darn)

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home